About Me

My photo
I love the back garden at my parents place, and I love the view from my London roof space, and I love waking up on the floor of a flat in LA, and you don't know any of these things.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

fear and loathing in las vegas

There was every reason to believe I was heading for trouble, that I'd pushed my luck a bit far. I'd abused every rule Vegas lived by burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help. The only hope now, I felt, was the possibility that we'd gone to such excess, with our gig, that nobody in a position to bring the hammer down on us could possibly believe it . . . When you bring an act into this town, you want to bring it in heavy. Don't waste any time with cheap shucks and misdemeanors. Go straight for the jugular. Get right into felonies. The mentality of Las Vegas is so grossly atavistic that a really massive crime often slips by unrecognized.   


Im watching plenty of films lately :) 

 (views from my barcelona space)







today is another day to find you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment