About Me

My photo
I love the back garden at my parents place, and I love the view from my London roof space, and I love waking up on the floor of a flat in LA, and you don't know any of these things.

Saturday 2 October 2010

things to do today.

1) go to primark with my MANSIONmates. (haha) yeah, we live in a super mansion in the northest part of barcelona but we dont have enough money to buy decent clothes.
2) buy the ticket for...........ARCADE FIRE!!!!!!!!! 
3) manicure
4) finish reading the portrait of dorian grey (im taking to many days to finish this one......)
5) I promised to my friends today Im going to go to ribelinos with them.......and I hate this kind of places......gr where is the fucking indie in this city?????

....marta if you read this today remember that only god knows how I miss you............the university is fucking dull without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment