About Me

My photo
I love the back garden at my parents place, and I love the view from my London roof space, and I love waking up on the floor of a flat in LA, and you don't know any of these things.

Saturday 28 August 2010

I should be at Reading Festival.....grrr

Yes, I'm laying at my bed (hanging over, I'm gettin used.....) and I'm regreting not to go to Reading Festival....Moreover I was invited.....but this is my last weekend in London so I wanted to be here, now I'm going to go to Portobello Market (it's SATURDAY!) to buy the last things..... 
----- 
vestido the new york laundry (5,99P Camden Lock Market), botas Marc by Marc Jacobs (290P Selfridges),entrada koko 0P, drinks 0P, que los djs de koko me desen una feliz vuelta a BARCELONA no tiene precio.... :D :D 




another one from The Stables (Camden Lock Market)
yes guys, it's nearly the end....(bea took this signal while we were walking to THE EGG, London's most famous after hours.....its shit but its ok to continue the party ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment