About Me

My photo
I love the back garden at my parents place, and I love the view from my London roof space, and I love waking up on the floor of a flat in LA, and you don't know any of these things.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

THE LIBERTINES

I've been in love with Pete Doherty since I listened The Libertines for the first time on 2003 (yes, I was quite young!), then I started following Pete and I was a big fan of Babyshambles too. Yesterday I had the opportunity to see them in a private essay......I saw Pete a lots before in Barcelona and in FIB, always very good, but yesterday was completely amazing....and I talked with him too. He's got a lot of sense of humor and he is really nice....I won't say anything about his problem with drugs because I think it's not necessary to talk about that.
THANK YOU 4 UR MUSIC GUY! 

1 comment: