About Me

My photo
I love the back garden at my parents place, and I love the view from my London roof space, and I love waking up on the floor of a flat in LA, and you don't know any of these things.

Friday 20 August 2010

London: The Hamptons & Bushy Park

(The Hampton Pool)  

B: the first person to ever go swimming must have been shitting his pants...
M: I bet he got gobbled up straight away
B: I think someone should pay homage to all those people who died for unnecessarily stupid things!
M: A statue and a painting for each haha
B: Like the first person who thought they could dry their hair in the bathtub, and dropped the hairdryer...
M: A bloody lazy one...
B: yeah but we don't have plugs in bathrooms anymore!  



(The Bushy Park and my beloved city) 
The Bushy Park is the second largest Park in the city, the first one is Hyde Park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment